-
August 22nd, 2004, 08:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Way too rushed. Not enough AvP. And i couldnt understand why the aliens kept punking out the preds so easily. WTF?
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:00 PM
#2
Inactive Member
hey I've heard several people say that. what a shame. it had such potential to be a great movie. Now I'm just gonna wait and rent it when it comes out. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
probably a good idea. it's a very dark movie like batman and it hard to see what the hell is goin on half the time. i was at the drive in so it was extra tough to see. i'll just get the dvd. it wasnt bad but coulda been soooo much better. it is open for a sequal.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:09 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Sorry to hear so many negative reviews. I do still want to see it, but I'll go to a matinee.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:11 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Paul WS "Hack" Anderson wrote and directed it, so I wasn't expecting it to get rave reviews.
I was interested in seeing it until he was attached. Now I won't even waste my time.
Too bad. If someone like Jim Cameron made it, it could've been good.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:15 PM
#6
Inactive Member
It's $4.50 for a matinee ticket here.
I still used my free ticket to see it, though.
And damn glad I did.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:17 PM
#7
Inactive Member
it is odd. the beggining starts off really cool. good backstory. decent new actors. preds look cool. aliens look cool. then everyone gets together and in 40 minutes it's over. and i dont wanna spoil the movie but the "partnership" at the end is lame-O.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:18 PM
#8
Inactive Member
SO MANY things just simply didn't work in the movie.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:22 PM
#9
bonedust
Guest
i was completely entertained by the flick. i saw a few holes, but ALL movies have their flaws. the end hook was lame, imo.
if i was an A-List director, id stay the FUCK away from fanboy movies. cause no matter what ya do, 50% chastize it.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 09:25 PM
#10
Inactive Member
true true. i'm not saying it was worthless. but i was pleased with the jason vs freddy movie and was hoping for the same type of movie here. i'll always love the preds!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks